|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Rail-to-Rail Input Common-Mode Voltage Range
(Specified Over Temperature)
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing (Within 20 mV of Supply
Rail, 100-kΩ Load)
- Assured 3-V, 5-V and 15-V Performance
- Excellent CMRR and PSRR: 82 dB
- Ultra Low Input Current: 20 fA
- High Voltage Gain (RL = 500 kΩ): 130 dB
- Specified for 2-kΩ and 600-Ω Loads
Texas Instruments LMC6484AIMX/NOPB
The LMC6484 device provides a common-mode range that extends to both supply rails. This rail-to-rail performance combined with excellent accuracy, due to a high CMRR, makes it unique among rail-to-rail input amplifiers.
It is ideal for systems, such as data acquisition, that require a large input signal range. The LMC6484 is also an excellent upgrade for circuits using limited common-mode range amplifiers such as the TLC274 and TLC279.
Maximum dynamic signal range is assured in low voltage and single-supply systems by the rail-to-rail output swing of the LMC6484. The rail-to-rail output swing of the LMC6484 is ensured for loads down to 600 Ω.
Specified low voltage characteristics and low power dissipation make the LMC6484 especially well-suited for battery-operated systems.
See the LMC6482 (SNOS674) data sheet for a dual CMOS operational amplifier with these same features.