|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Rail-to-Rail Input Common-Mode Voltage Range, Ensured Over Temperature
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing within 20 mV of Supply Rail, 100 kΩ Load
- Operates from 5V to 15V Supply
- Excellent CMRR and PSRR 82 dB
- Ultra Low Input Current 150 fA
- High Voltage Gain (RL = 100 kΩ) 120 dB
- Low Supply Current (@ VS = 5V) 500 μA/Amplifier
- Low Offset Voltage Drift 1.0 μV/°C
(Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6494AEM/NOPB
The LMC6492/LMC6494 amplifiers were specifically developed for single supply applications that operate from −40°C to +125°C. This feature is well-suited for automotive systems because of the wide temperature range. A unique design topology enables the LMC6492/LMC6494 common-mode voltage range to accommodate input signals beyond the rails. This eliminates non-linear output errors due to input signals exceeding a traditionally limited common-mode voltage range. The LMC6492/LMC6494 signal range has a high CMRR of 82 dB for excellent accuracy in non-inverting circuit configurations.
The LMC6492/LMC6494 rail-to-rail input is complemented by rail-to-rail output swing. This assures maximum dynamic signal range which is particularly important in 5V systems.
Ultra-low input current of 150 fA and 120 dB open loop gain provide high accuracy and direct interfacing with high impedance sources.