|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Tiny 5-Pin SOT-23 Package Saves Space
- Very Wide Common Mode Input Range
- Specified at 2.7V, 5V, and 10V
- Typical Supply Current 25 μA at 5V
- 50 kHz Gain-Bandwidth at 5V
- Similar to Popular LMC6462
- Output to Within 20 mV of Supply Rail at 100k Load
- Good Capacitive Load Drive
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC7111BIM5X/NOPB
The LMC7111 is a micropower CMOS operational amplifier available in the space saving SOT-23 package. This makes the LMC7111 ideal for space and weight critical designs. The wide common-mode input range makes it easy to design battery monitoring circuits which sense signals above the V+ supply. The main benefits of the Tiny package are most apparent in small portable electronic devices, such as mobile phones, pagers, and portable computers. The tiny amplifiers can be placed on a board where they are needed, simplifying board layout.