|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultra Low Power Consumption 0.7 μA
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages 2V to 8V
- Input Common-Mode Range Beyond V+ and V−
- Open Collector and Push-Pull Output
- High Output Current Drive: (@ VS = 5V) 45 mA
- Propagation Delay (@ VS = 5V, 10 mV Overdrive) 25 μs
- Tiny 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
- Latch-up Resistance >300 mA
- LMC7215-Q1 is an Automotive Grade Product that is AEC-Q100 Grade 3 Qualified.
(Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC7215IM/NOPB
The LMC7215/LMC7215-Q1/LMC7225 are ultra low power comparators with a maximum of 1 μA power supply current. They are designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages, from 2V to 8V.
The LMC7215/LMC7215-Q1/LMC7225 have a greater than rail-to-rail common mode voltage range. This is a real advantage in single supply applications.
The LMC7215 features a push-pull output stage. This feature allows operation with absolute minimum amount of power consumption when driving any load.
The LMC7225 features an open drain output. By connecting an external resistor, the output of the comparator can be used as a level shifter to any desired voltage to as high as 15V.
The LMC7215/LMC7215-Q1/LMC7225 are designed for systems where low power consumption is the critical parameter.
Ensured operation over the full supply voltage range of 2.7V to 5V and rail-to-rail performance makes this comparator ideal for battery-powered applications.