|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Tiny 5-Pin SOT-23 package saves space
- Package is less than 1.43 mm thick
- Ensured specs at 2.7V, 5V, 15V supplies
- Typical supply current 7 μA at 5V
- Response time of 4 μs at 5V
- LMC7221—open drain output
- Input common-mode range beyond V− and V+
- Low input current
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC7221AIM5/NOPB
The LM7221 is a micropower CMOS comparator available in the space saving 5-Pin SOT-23 package. This makes this comparator ideal for space and weight critical designs. The LMC7221 is also available in the 8-Pin SOIC package. The LMC7221 is supplied in two offset voltage grades, 5 mV and 15 mV.
The open drain output can be pulled up with a resistor to a voltage which can be higher or lower than the supply voltage—this makes the part useful for mixed voltage systems.
For a tiny comparator with a push-pull output, please see the LMC7211 datasheet.