|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operation Over Full Temperature and Voltage Range without an External Diode
- Low Supply Current, 200 μA Max
- Pin-for-pin Replacement for the 7660
- Wide Operating Range 1.5V to 10V
- 97% Voltage Conversion Efficiency
- 95% Power Conversion Efficiency
- Easy to Use, Only 2 External Components
- Extended Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC7660IMX/NOPB
The LMC7660 is a CMOS voltage converter capable of converting a positive voltage in the range of +1.5V to +10V to the corresponding negative voltage of −1.5V to −10V. The LMC7660 is a pin-for-pin replacement for the industry-standard 7660. The converter features: operation over full temperature and voltage range without need for an external diode, low quiescent current, and high power efficiency.
The LMC7660 uses its built-in oscillator to switch 4 power MOS switches and charge two inexpensive electrolytic capacitors.