|Package | PIN:||YPB | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- VS = 2.7V, TA = 25°C, RL to V+/2, Typical Values Unless Specified.
- Rail‐to‐Rail Inputs
- Rail‐to‐Rail Output Swing Within 35mV of Supplies (RL =2kΩ)
- Packages Offered:
- DSBGA package 1.39mm x 1.41mm
- VSSOP package 3.0mm x 4.9mm
- Low Supply Current <1mA (max)
- Shutdown Current 1µA (Max)
- Versatile Shutdown Feature 10µs Turn-On
- Output Short Circuit Current 10mA
- Offset Voltage ±5 mV (max)
- Gain-Bandwidth 1MHz
- Supply Voltage Range 2.7V-10V
- THD 0.18%
- Voltage Noise 36nv/√Hz
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC8101TP/NOPB
The LMC8101 is a Rail‐to‐Rail Input and Output high performance CMOS operational amplifier. The LMC8101 is ideal for low voltage (2.7V to 10V) applications requiring Rail‐to‐Rail inputs and output. The LMC8101 is supplied in the die sized DSBGA as well as the 8 pin VSSOP packages. The DSBGA package requires 75% less board space as compared to the SOT-23 package. The LMC8101 is an upgrade to the industry standard LMC7101.
The LMC8101 incorporates a simple user controlled methodology for shutdown. This allows ease of use while reducing the total supply current to 1nA typical. This extends battery life where power saving is mandated. The shutdown input threshold can be set relative to either V+ or V− using the SL pin (see section for details).
Other enhancements include improved offset voltage limit, three times the output current drive and lower 1/f noise when compared to the industry standard LMC7101 Op Amp. This makes the LMC8101 ideal for use in many battery powered, wireless communication and Industrial applications.