|Package | PIN:||NDJ | 11|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Delivers up to 3A Continuous Output
- Operates at Supply Voltages up to 55V
- Low RDS(ON) Typically 0.33Ω per Switch at 3A
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- No “Shoot-Through” Current
- Thermal Warning Flag Output at 145°C
- Thermal Shutdown (Outputs Off) at 170°C
- Internal Clamp Diodes
- Shorted Load Protection
- Internal Charge Pump with External Bootstrap Capability
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMD18201T/NOPB
The LMD18201 is a 3A H-Bridge designed for motion control applications. The device is built using a multi-technology process which combines bipolar and CMOS control circuitry with DMOS power devices on the same monolithic structure. The H-Bridge configuration is ideal for driving DC and stepper motors. The LMD18201 accommodates peak output currents up to 6A. Current sensing can be achieved via a small sense resistor connected in series with the power ground lead. For current sensing without disturbing the path of current to the load, the LMD18200 is recommended.