|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Easily Drives 10kΩ Loads to Within 10mV of Each Power Supply Voltage
- Optimized for Superior Audio Signal Fidelity
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 2.2V to 5.5V
- Quiescent Current: 2.15mA (typ)
- THD+N (AV = 2, VOUT = 4Vp-p, f IN = 1kHz)
- RL = 2kΩ: 0.00008% (typ)
- RL = 600Ω: 0.0001% (typ)
- Input Noise Density: 4nV/√Hz (typ), @ 1kHz
- Slew Rate: ±8.5V/μs (typ)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 20MHz (typ)
- Open Loop Gain (RL = 600Ω): 118dB (typ)
- Input Bias Current: 40fA (typ)
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.3mV (typ)
- PSRR: 103dB (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LME49721MA/NOPB
The LME49721 is a low-distortion, low-noise Rail-to-Rail Input/Output operational amplifier optimized and fully specified for high-performance, high-fidelity applications. Combining advanced leading-edge process technology with state-of-the-art circuit design, the LME49721 Rail-to-Rail Input/Output operational amplifier delivers superior signal amplification for outstanding performance. The LME49721 combines a very high slew rate with low THD+N to easily satisfy demanding applications. To ensure that the most challenging loads are driven without compromise, the LME49721 has a high slew rate of ±8.5V/μs and an output current capability of ±9.7mA. Further, dynamic range is maximized by an output stage that drives 10kΩ loads to within 10mV of either power supply voltage.
The LME49721 has a wide supply range of 2.2V to 5.5V. Over this supply range the LME49721’s input circuitry maintains excellent common-mode and power supply rejection, as well as maintaining its low input bias current. The LME49721 is unity gain stable.