|Package | PIN:||DGN | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Easily Drives 2kΩ Loads to within 4mV of Each Power Supply Voltage Rail
- Optimized for Superior Audio Signal Fidelity
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- High Output Drive (>300mA)
- Available in VSSOP Exposed-DAP Package
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Quiescent Current per Amplifier at 5V: 0.7 mA (Typ)
- THD+N, AV = 1, fIN = 1kHz, RL = 10kΩ:
- (VOUT = 3.5VP-P, VDD = 5.0V): 0.00008 % (Typ)
- (VOUT = 1.5VP-P, VDD = 2.5V): 0.00002 % (Typ)
- Equivalent Input Noise (f = 10k): 8.3 nV/√Hz (Typ)
- Slew Rate: ±3.7 V/μs (Typ)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 6.25 MHz (Typ)
- Open Loop Gain (RL = 10kΩ): 120 dB (Typ)
- Input Bias Current: 0.2 pA (Typ)
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.5 mV (Typ)
- PSRR (DC): 104 dB (Typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LME49726MYX/NOPB
The LME49726 is a low distortion, low noise rail-to-rail output audio operational amplifier optimized and fully specified for high performance, high fidelity applications. The LME49726 delivers superior audio signal amplification for outstanding audio performance. The LME49726 has a very low THD+N to easily satisfy demanding audio applications. To ensure that the most challenging loads are driven without compromise, the LME49726 provides output current greater than 300mA at 5V. Further, dynamic range is maximized by an output that drives 2kΩ loads to within 4mV of either power supply voltage.
The LME49726 has a supply range of 2.5V to 5.5V. Over this supply range the LME49726’s input circuitry maintains excellent common-mode and power supply rejection, as well as maintaining its low input bias current. The LME49726 is unity gain stable.