|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Easily Drives 600Ω Loads
- Optimized for Superior Audio Signal Fidelity
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- PSRR and CMRR Exceed 120dB (Typ)
- SOIC or PDIP Packages
- Power Supply Voltage Range: ±2.5 to ±22V
- THD+N (AV = 1, VOUT = 3VRMS, fIN = 1kHz)
- RL = 2kΩ: 0.00003% (Typ)
- RL = 600Ω: 0.00003% (Typ)
- Input Noise Density: 2.7 nV/√Hz (Typ)
- Slew Rate: ±20V/μs (Typ)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 55MHz (Typ)
- Open Loop Gain (RL = 600Ω): 140dB (Typ)
- Input Bias Current: 10nA (Typ)
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.1mV (Typ)
- DC Gain Linearity Error: 0.000009%
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LME49860MAX/NOPB
The LME49860 is part of the ultra-low distortion, low noise, high slew rate operational amplifier series optimized and fully specified for high performance, high fidelity applications. Combining advanced leading-edge process technology with state-of-the-art circuit design, the LME49860 audio operational amplifiers deliver superior audio signal amplification for outstanding audio performance. The LME49860 combines extremely low voltage noise density (2.7nV/√Hz) with vanishingly low THD+N (0.00003%) to easily satisfy the most demanding audio applications.
To ensure that the most challenging loads are driven without compromise, the LME49860 has a high slew rate of ±20V/μs and an output current capability of ±26mA. Further, dynamic range is maximized by an output stage that drives 2kΩ loads to within 1V of either power supply voltage and to within 1.4V when driving 600Ω loads.
The LME49860's outstanding CMRR (120dB), PSRR (120dB), and VOS (0.1mV) give the amplifier excellent operational amplifier DC performance.
The LME49860 has a wide supply range of ±2.5V to ±22V. Over this supply range the LME49860 maintains excellent common-mode rejection, power supply rejection, and low input bias current. The LME49860 is unity gain stable. This Audio Operational Amplifier achieves outstanding AC performance while driving complex loads with values as high as 100pF.
The LME49860 is available in 8-lead narrow body SOIC and 8-lead PDIP packages. Demonstration boards are available for each package.