|Package | PIN:||YFX | 12|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Independent High-Side and Low-Side
TTL Logic Inputs
- 1.2-A Peak Source, 5-A Sink Current
- High-Side Floating Bias Voltage Rail
Operates up to 100 VDC
- Internal Bootstrap Supply Voltage Clamping
- Split Outputs for Adjustable
Turnon, Turnoff Strength
- 0.6-Ω Pulldown, 2.1-Ω Pullup Resistance
- Fast Propagation Times (35 ns Typical)
- Excellent Propagation Delay Matching
(1.5 ns Typical)
- Supply Rail Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Power Consumption
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMG1205YFXR
The LMG1205 is designed to drive both the high-side and the low-side enhancement modeGallium Nitride (GaN) FETs in a synchronous buck, boost, or half-bridge configuration. The devicehas an integrated 100-V bootstrap diode and independent inputs for the high-side and low-sideoutputs for maximum control flexibility. The high-side bias voltage is generated using a bootstraptechnique and is internally clamped at 5 V, which prevents the gate voltage from exceeding themaximum gate-source voltage rating of enhancement mode GaN FETs. The inputs of the LMG1205 are TTLlogic compatible and can withstand input voltages up to 14 V regardless of the VDD voltage. TheLMG1205 has split-gate outputs, providing flexibility to adjust the turnon and turnoff strengthindependently.
In addition, the strong sink capability of the LMG1205 maintains the gate in the lowstate, preventing unintended turnon during switching. The LMG1205 can operate up to several MHz.The LMG1205 is available in a 12-pin DSBGA package that offers a compact footprint and minimizedpackage inductance.