|Package | PIN:||RUM | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M Compliant
- Data Rates to 540 Mbps
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Differential Input
- 75Ω Differential Output
- Adjustable Output Amplitude
- Single 3.3V Supply Operation
- Industrial Temperature Range: −40°C to +85°C
- 125mW Typical Power Consumption
- 16–pin WQFN Package
- Footprint Compatible with the LMH0002SQ and the GS9078A.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0001SQ/NOPB
The LMH0001 SMPTE 259M / 344M Serial Digital Cable Driver is designed for use in SMPTE 259M / 344M serial digital video applications. The LMH0001 drives 75Ω transmission lines (Belden 8281, Belden 1694A or equivalent) at data rates up to 540 Mbps.
The output voltage swing of the LMH0001 is adjustable via a single external resistor.
The LMH0001 is powered from a single 3.3V supply. Power consumption is typically 125mW. The LMH0001 is available in a 16-pin WQFN package.