|Package | PIN:||RUM | 16|
- SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 344M and SMPTE 259M Compliant
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Data Rates to 1.485 Gbps
- Differential Input
- 75Ω Differential Output
- Selectable Slew Rate
- Adjustable Output Amplitude
- Single 3.3V Supply Operation
- Operating Temperature Range: Commercial 0°C to +70°C (LMH0002MA) or Industrial −40°C to +85°C (LMH0002TMA and LMH0002SQ)
- Typical Power Consumption: 125 mW in SD Mode and 149 mW in HD Mode
- 8–pin SOIC or 16–pin WQFN Package
- Replaces the GS1528, GS1528A, or GS1578A
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0002SQ/NOPB
The LMH0002 SMPTE 292M / 259M serial digital cable driver is a monolithic, high-speed cable driver designed for use in SMPTE 292M / 259M serial digital video and ITU-T G.703 serial digital data transmission applications. The LMH0002 drives 75Ω transmission lines (Belden 8281, Belden 1694A or equivalent) at data rates up to 1.485 Gbps.
The LMH0002 provides two selectable slew rates for SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 292M compliance. The output voltage swing is adjustable via a single external resistor.
The LMH0002 is powered from a single 3.3V supply. Power consumption is typically 125 mW in SD mode and 149 mW in HD mode. The LMH0002 is available in an 8-pin SOIC or 16-pin WQFN package.