|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supports SMPTE 259M (C) Serial Digital Video Standard
- Supports 270 Mbps Serial Data Rate Operation
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Single 3.3V Supply Operation
- 330 mW Typical Power Consumption
- Two Differential, Reclocked Outputs
- Choice of Second Reclocked Output or Low-Jitter, Differential, Data-Rate Clock Output
- Single 27 MHz External Crystal or Reference Clock Input
- Lock Detect Indicator Output
- Output Mute Function for Data and Clock
- Auto/Manual Reclocker Bypass
- Differential LVPECL Compatible Serial Data Inputs and Outputs
- LVCMOS Control Inputs and Indicator Outputs
- 20-Pin HTSSOP Package
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Footprint Compatible with the LMH0046 and LMH0346
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0026MH/NOPB
The LMH0026 SD SDI Reclocker retimes serial digital video data conforming to the SMPTE 259M (C) standard. The LMH0026 operates at the serial data rate of 270 Mbps and also supports DVB-ASI operation at 270 Mbps.
The LMH0026 retimes the incoming data to suppress accumulated jitter. The LMH0026 recovers the serial data-rate clock and optionally provides it as an output. The LMH0026 has two differential serial data outputs; the second output may be selected as a low-jitter, data-rate clock output. Controls and indicators are: serial clock or second serial data output select, SD indicator output, lock detect output, auto/manual data bypass, and output mute. The serial data inputs, outputs, and serial data-rate clock outputs are differential LVPECL compatible. The CML serial data and serial data-rate clock outputs are suitable for driving 100Ω differentially terminated networks. The control logic inputs and outputs are LVCMOS compatible.
The LMH0026 is powered from a single 3.3V supply. Power dissipation is typically 330 mW. The device is housed in a 20-pin HTSSOP package.