|Package | PIN:||RUM | 16|
|Temp:||S (0 to 85)|
- SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 344M and SMPTE 259M Compliant
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Data rates: 125 Mbps to 1.485 Gbps
- Equalizes up to 200 Meters of Belden 1694A at 1.485 Gbps or up to 400 meters of Belden 1694A at 270 Mbps
- Manual Bypass and Output Mute with a Programmable Threshold
- Single-Ended or Differential Input
- 50Ω Differential Outputs
- Single 3.3V Supply Operation
- 208 mW Typical Power Consumption with 3.3V Supply
- Replaces the GS1574 and GS1574A
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0044SQE/NOPB
The LMH0044 SMPTE 292M / 259M adaptive cable equalizer is a monolithic integrated circuit for equalizing data transmitted over cable (or any media with similar dispersive loss characteristics). The equalizer operates over a wide range of data rates from 125 Mbps to 1.485 Gbps and supports SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 344M and SMPTE 259M.
The LMH0044 implements DC restoration to correctly handle pathological data conditions (DC restoration may be bypassed for low data rate applications). The equalizer may be driven in either a single ended or differential configuration.
Additional features include separate carrier detect and output mute pins which may be tied together to mute the output when no signal is present. A programmable mute reference is provided to mute the output at a selectable level of signal degradation.