|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- LVDS Interface to Host FPGA
- No External VCO or Clock Ref Required
- Integrated Variable Output Cable Driver
- 3.3V SMBus Configuration Interface
- Integrated TXCLK PLL Cleans Clock Noise
- Small 48-Pin WQFN Package
- Industrial Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Output Compliant With SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C and DVB-ASI
- Typical Power Dissipation: 440 mW
- 30 ps Typical Output Jitter (HD, 3G)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0050SQE/NOPB
The LMH0340/0040/0070/0050 SDI Serializers are part of TI’s family of FPGA-Attach SER/DES products supporting 5-bit LVDS interfaces with FPGAs. An FPGA Host will format data with supplied IP such that the output of the LMH0340 is compliant with the requirements of DVB-ASI, SMPTE 259M-C, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M standards. See for details on which Standards are supported per device.
The interface between the SER (Serializer) and the FPGA consists of a 5 bit wide LVDS data bus, an LVDS clock and an SMBus interface. The LMH0340/0040/0070 SER devices include an integrated cable driver which is fully compliant with all of the SMPTE specifications listed above. The LMH0050 has a CML output driver that can drive a differential transmission line or interface to a cable driver.
The FPGA-Attach SER/DES family is supported by a suite of IP which allows the design engineer to quickly develop video applications using the SER/DES products. The SER is packaged in a physically small 48-pin WQFN package.