|Package | PIN:||RUM | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M Compliant
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Data Rates: 125 Mbps to 540 Mbps
- Equalizes up to 400 Meters of Belden 1694A at 270 Mbps
- Manual Bypass and Output Mute with a Programmable Threshold
- Single-Ended or Differential Input
- 50Ω Differential Outputs
- Single 3.3V Supply Operation
- Industrial Temperature Range: −40°C to +85°C
- 208mW Typical Power Consumption with 3.3V Supply
- Footprint Compatible with the LMH0044 and the GS9074A
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0074SQE/NOPB
The LMH0074 SMPTE 259M / 344M Adaptive Cable Equalizer is designed to equalize data transmitted over cable (or any media with similar dispersive loss characteristics). The equalizer operates over a wide range of data rates from 125 Mbps to 540 Mbps and supports SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M.
The LMH0074 implements DC restoration to correctly handle pathological data conditions. The equalizer may be driven in either a single ended or differential configuration.
Additional features include separate carrier detect and output mute pins which may be tied together to mute the output when no signal is present. A programmable mute reference is provided to mute the output at a selectable level of signal degradation.