|Package | PIN:||RUM | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supports ST 424 (3G), 292 (HD), and 259 (SD)
- Data Rates up to 2.97 Gbps
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Cable Detect on Output
- Loss of Signal Detect at Input
- Output Driver Power-Down Control
- Typical Power Consumption: 130 mW in SD Mode
and 155 mW in HD Mode
- Typical Power Consumption of the Power-Save
Mode: 4 mW
- Single 3.3-V Supply Operation
- 75-Ω Single-Ended Outputs
- 100-Ω Differential Input
- Selectable Slew Rate
- Industrial Temperature Range: 40°C to 85°C
- 16-Pin WQFN Package
- Footprint Compatible With the LMH0302
Texas Instruments LMH0303SQE/NOPB
The LMH0303 device is designed for use in ST 424, ST 292, ST 344, and ST 259 serial digital video applications. The LMH0303 drives 75-Ω transmission lines (Belden 1694A, Belden 8281, or equivalent) at data rates up to 2.97 Gbps.
The LMH0303 includes intelligent sensing capabilities to improve system diagnostics. The cable detect feature senses near-end termination to determine if a cable is correctly attached to the output BNC. Input loss of signal (LOS) detects the presence of a valid signal at the input of the cable driver. These sensing features may be used to alert the user of a system fault and activate a deep power-save mode, reducing the power consumption of the cable driver to 4 mW. These features are accessible through an SMBus interface.
The LMH0303 provides two selectable slew rates for ST 259 and ST 424 or 292. The output amplitude is adjustable ±10% in 5-mV steps through the SMBus.
The LMH0303 is powered from a single 3.3-V supply. Power consumption is typically 130 mW in SD mode and 155 mW in HD mode. The LMH0303 is available in a 16-pin WQFN package.