|Package | PIN:||RTW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supports ST 424(3G), ST 292(HD), and ST 259(SD)
- Compatible with DVB-ASI and AES10 (MADI)
- Adaptive Cable Equalizer
- Cable Reach (Belden 1694A):
- 200 m at 2.97 Gbps
- 280 m at 1.485Gbps
- 600 m at 270 Mbps
- Low Power: 78 mW (typical)
- Power Save Mode: 15 mW
- On-chip Input Termination (75 Ω single-ended)
- Integrated Input Return Loss Network
- Dual 100-Ω Output Drivers With De-Emphasis
- Independent Output Power-Down Control
- Supports Signal Splitter Mode (–6 dB Launch Amplitude)
- Cable Length Indicator
- Digital MUTEREF Threshold
- Powers from 2.5-V or 1.8-V Supply
- Configurable by Control Pins, SPI, or SMBus Interface
- 4-mm × 4-mm 24-pin QFN Package
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0324RTWT
The LMH0324 is a low-power, dual-output, extended reach adaptive cable equalizer. It isdesigned to equalize SDI data transmitted over 75-Ω coax cable. The equalizer operates over a widerange of data rates from 125 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps. The equalizer includes an active sensing circuitrythat ensures robust performance and enhanced immunity to variations in the input signal launchamplitude.
The LMH0324 provides extended cable reach with low power consumption. It offers powermanagement to reduce power consumption further when no input signal is present.
The LMH0324 has two differential serial data outputs, which provide flexibility forfan-out buffering. The output drivers offer programmable de-emphasis to compensate for board tracelosses at the LMH0324 outputs. The operating state of the LMH0324 can be set via pin control.Additional settings of the device can be programmed via SPI or SMBus interface.
The LMH0324 is pin-compatible to the LMH1219 (12-Gbps adaptive cable equalizer withintegrated reclocker). The pin compatibility allows ease of upgrade from a 3-Gbps equalizer to a12-Gbps equalizer with integrated reclocker.