|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 5-Bit LVDS Interface
- No External VCO or Clock Required
- Reclocked Serial Loopthrough With Cable Driver
- Powerdown Mode
- 3.3V SMBus Configuration Interface
- Small 48-Pin WQFN Package
- Industrial Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Output compliant with SMPTE 259M-C, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M and DVB-ASI
- Typical power dissipation: 590 mW (loopthrough disabled, 3G datarate)
- 0.6 UI Minimum Input Jitter Tolerance
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. TRI-STATE is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments LMH0341SQ/NOPB
The LMH0341/0041/0071/0051 SDI Deserializers are part of TI’s family of FPGA-Attach SER/DES products supporting 5-bit LVDS interfaces with FPGAs. When paired with a host FPGA the LMH0341 automatically detects the incoming data rate and decodes the raw 5-bit data words compliant to any of the following standards: DVB-ASI, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, or SMPTE 424M. See for details on which Standards are supported per device.
The interface between the LMH0341 and the host FPGA consists of a 5-bit wide LVDS bus, an LVDS clock and an SMBus interface. No external VCOs or clocks are required. The LMH0341 CDR detects the frequency from the incoming data stream, generates a clean clock and transmits both clock and data to the host FPGA. The LMH0341, LMH0041 and LMH0071 include a serial reclocked loopthrough with integrated SMPTE compliant cable driver. Refer to for a complete listing of single channel deserializers offered in this family.
The FPGA-Attach SER/DES product family is supported by a suite of IP which allows the design engineer to quickly develop video applications using the SER/DES products. The product is packaged in a physically small 48 pin WQFN package.