|Package | PIN:||NYA | 25|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Compliant With ST 424, ST 292, ST 344, and ST
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Wide Range of Data Rates: 125 Mbps to 2.97
- Equalizes up to 120 Meters of Belden 1694A at
2.97 Gbps, up to 140 Meters of Belden 1694A at
1.485 Gbps, or up to 400 Meters of Belden 1694A
at 270 Mbps
- Equalizes up to 120m of Belden 1694A at 2.97
Gbps With 0.3 UI Maximum Output Jitter
- Manual Bypass and Output Mute With a
- Single-Ended or Differential Input
- 50-Ω Differential Outputs (Internal 50-Ω Pullups)
- Single 3.3-V Supply Operation
- 280-mW Typical Power Consumption
- 16-Pin WQFN or 25-Ball CS-BGA Package
- Industrial Temperature Range: 40°C to +85°C
- HBM ESD Rating: 8 kV
- WQFN Version Footprint Compatible With the
LMH0044, LMH0384, and LMH0074
- Replaces the Semtech GS2974A or GS2974B
Texas Instruments LMH0344GRE/NOPB
The LMH0344 3-Gbps HD – SD SDI Adaptive Cable Equalizer is designed to equalize data transmitted over cable (or any media with similar dispersive loss characteristics). The equalizer operates over a wide range of data rates from 125 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps and supports ST 424, ST 292, ST 344, and ST 259.
The LMH0344 device implements DC restoration to correctly handle pathological data conditions. The equalizer may be driven in either a single-ended or differential configuration.
Additional features include separate carrier detect and output mute pins which may be tied together to mute the output when no signal is present. A programmable mute reference is provided to mute the output at a selectable level of signal degradation.
For applications using the 4:4:4:4 10 bits video format, the LMH0394 cable equalizer will provide better performance.
The device is available in two space-saving packages: a 4-mm × 4-mm 16-pin WQFN and even more space-efficient 3-mm × 3-mm 25-ball CS-BGA package.