|Package | PIN:||NHZ | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supports SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, and SMPTE 259M (C) Serial Digital Video Standards
- Supports 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, and 2.97 Gbps Serial Data Rate Operation
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Single 3.3V Supply Operation
- 370 mW Typical Power Consumption
- Two Differential, Reclocked Outputs
- Choice of Second Reclocked Output or Low-Jitter, Differential, Data-Rate Clock Output
- Single 27 MHz External Crystal or Reference Clock Input
- Manual or Automatic Rate Select Input
- SD/HD Operating Rate Indicator Output
- Lock Detect Indicator Output
- Output Mute Function for Data and Clock
- Auto/Manual Reclocker Bypass
- Differential LVPECL Compatible Serial Data Inputs and Outputs
- LVCMOS Control Inputs and Indicator Outputs
- 20-Pin HTSSOP or 24-Pin WQFN Package
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Footprint Compatible With the LMH0046 and LMH0026 (HTSSOP Package)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0346SQE/NOPB
The LMH0346 3 Gbps HD/SD SDI Reclocker retimes serial digital video data conforming to the SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, and SMPTE 259M (C) standards. The LMH0346 operates at serial data rates of 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, and 2.97 Gbps. The LMH0346 supports DVB-ASI operation at 270 Mbps.
The LMH0346 automatically detects the incoming data rate and adjusts itself to retime the incoming data to suppress accumulated jitter. The LMH0346 recovers the serial data-rate clock and optionally provides it as an output. The LMH0346 has two differential serial data outputs; the second output may be selected as a low-jitter, data-rate clock output. Controls and indicators are: serial clock or second serial data output select, manual rate select input, SD/HD rate indicator output, lock detect output, auto/manual data bypass and output mute. The serial data inputs, outputs, and serial clock outputs are differential LVPECL compatible. The CML serial data and serial clock outputs are suitable for driving 100Ω differentially terminated networks. The control logic inputs and outputs are LVCMOS compatible.
The LMH0346 is powered from a single 3.3V supply. Power dissipation is typically 370 mW.
The device is available in two space-saving packages: a 6.5 X 4.4 mm 20-pin HTSSOP and an even more space–efficient 5 X 4 mm 24-pin WQFN package.