|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- SMPTE ST 424, SMPTE ST 292, and SMPTE ST 259-C Compliant
- Supports 125 Mbps, 270 Mbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, and 2.97 Gbps Serial Data Rate Operation
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps and MADI at 125 Mbps
- 100 mW Typical Power Consumption (145 mW with Both Output Drivers Enabled)
- Integrated 4:1 Multiplexed Input with 0-60” FR4 Equalizer and Independent Signal Detect on Each Channel
- Two Differential, Reclocked Outputs with Option of Recovered Clock
- Output De-Emphasis to Compensate for up to 40” of FR4 Trace Losses
- 64 x 64 Point Eye Opening Monitor
- 27 MHz External Reference or Reference-less Operation
- Internally Terminated 100Ω Inputs with Rail-to-Rail Input Common Mode Voltage
- Internally Terminated 100Ω LVDS Outputs with Programmable Output Common Mode Voltage and Swing
- Single 2.5V Supply Operation
- Power Save Mode with Device Power Down Control
- 48-Pin WQFN Package (7 x 7 mm)
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Footprint Compatible with the LMH0356 in Pin Mode
Texas Instruments LMH0376SQE/NOPB
The LMH0376 3 Gbps HD/SD SDI Low Power Reclocker with Integrated Eye Monitor and 4:1 Input Mux retimes serial digital video data conforming to the SMPTE ST 424, SMPTE ST 292, and SMPTE ST 259-C standards. The reclocker operates at serial data rates of 125 Mbps, 270 Mbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, and 2.97 Gbps.
The LMH0376 automatically detects the incoming data rate and retimes the data to suppress accumulated jitter. The reclocker recovers the serial data-rate clock and optionally provides it as an output.
The LMH0376 includes an integrated 4:1 input multiplexer for selecting one of four input data streams for retiming. Each of the four inputs has an FR4 equalizer capable of equalizing 0-60” of FR4 trace length. Each input also includes independent signal detection with a programmable threshold.
The LMH0376 has two differential serial data outputs and offers flexibility in selecting the output signals between the reclocked data, recovered clock, bypassed data, or the bypassed data from an independently selected input channel. The output drivers offer programmable de-emphasis for up to 40” of FR4 trace losses, in addition to programmable common mode voltage and swing for flexible interfacing.
The LMH0376 provides a 64 x 64 point eye monitor for analyzing the eye quality of the incoming signal.
The LMH0376 supports two modes of operation. In pin mode, the LMH0376 operates with control pins to set its operating state, and is footprint compatible with the LMH0356 reclocker. In SPI mode, an optional SPI serial interface can be used to configure and monitor multiple LMH0376 devices in a daisy-chain configuration.