|Package | PIN:||NPD | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- ST 424, ST 292, ST 344, and ST 259 Compliant
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- Data Rates: 125 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps when Receiving (DC to 2.97 Gbps when Driving Cable)
- Equalizes up to 120 Meters of Belden 1694A at 2.97 Gbps, up to 200 Meters of Belden 1694A at 1.485 Gbps, or up to 400 Meters of Belden 1694A at 270 Mbps
- Integrated Return Loss Network (No External Components Required)
- Power Saving Modes
- Cable Driver Selectable Slew Rate
- Internally Terminated 100-Ω LVDS Receiver Outputs With Programmable Common Mode Voltage and Swing
- Programmable Launch Amplitude Optimization for Receiver
- Cable Length Indication
- Single 3.3-V Supply Operation
- 48-Pin Laminate TLGA Package
- Industrial Temperature Range: −40°C to 85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH0387SLE/NOPB
The LMH0387 3 Gbps HD/SD SDI Configurable I/O Adaptive Cable Equalizer / Cable Driver provides a single chip interface to a BNC. The device can be configured either in the input mode as an equalizer to receive data over coaxial cable or in the output mode as a cable driver to transmit data over coaxial cable. The same I/O pin is used both for the input and the output functions of the device, allowing the system designer the flexibility to use a BNC attached to the device as either an input or an output.
The device operates over a wide range of data rates from 125 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps (DC to 2.97 Gbps when driving cable) and supports ST 424, ST 292, ST 344, and ST 259. The return loss network is integrated within the device so no external components are required to meet the SMPTE return loss specification. The LMH0387 offers designers flexibility in system design and quicker time to market.
In the input mode, the LMH0387 features include a power-saving sleep mode, programmable output common mode voltage and swing, cable length indication, launch amplitude optimization, input signal detection, and an SPI interface. In the output mode, the LMH0387 features include two selectable slew rates for ST 424 / 292 and ST 259 compliance, and output driver power-down control.
The device is available in a 7-mm × 7-mm 48-pin laminate Thin Laminate Grid Array (TLGA) Package.