|Package | PIN:||RTV | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supports ST-2082-1 (12G), ST-2081-1 (6G), ST-424 (3G), ST-292 (HD), and ST-259 (SD)
- Compatible With DVB-ASI and AES10 (MADI)
- Dual Differential Output Cable Drivers
- On-Chip 75-Ω Termination and Return Loss Compensation Network
- Host-Side Equalized 100-Ω Loop-Back Output
- Programmable Slew Rate Control on 75-Ω Outputs
- Programmable Pre-Emphasis and Output Amplitude on 75-Ω Outputs
- Programmable De-Emphasis and Output Amplitude on 100-Ω Output
- Polarity Inversion on 75-Ω and 100-Ω Outputs
- Automatic Power Save in Absence of Input Signal
- Power Consumption: 25 mW (Typical)
- Power-Down Control Through ENABLE Pin
- Single 2.5-V Supply
- Power Consumption: 200 mW (Typical)
- Programmable Through Pins, SPI, or SMBus Interface
- –40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
- 5-mm × 5-mm, 32-pin WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH1208RTVT
LMH1208 device is a 12G UHD-SDI low power dual output cable driver. It supports SMPTEvideo rates up to 11.88 Gbps, enabling UHD video for 4K/8K applications. The additional equalized100-Ω driver output on the host-side can be used for monitoring or signal distributionpurposes.
The programmable PCB input equalizer provides high frequency boost to reduce inter symbolinterference (ISI) induced by PCB board trace. The integrated 75-Ω termination and return lossnetwork at both cable driver outputs facilitate overall system design in meeting stringent SMPTEreturn loss requirements.
Input Signal Detect determines the presence of a valid signal at the input of the cabledriver. This sensing feature may be used to alert the user of a system fault and activate a PowerSave Mode, reducing the power consumption of the cable driver. The LMH1208 provides selectable slewrates for data rates up to 11.88 Gbps. The output slew rate and amplitude can be controlled by pin,SPI, or SMBus control.
The LMH1208 is powered from a single 2.5-V supply. It is offered in a small footprint 5mm × 5 mm 32-pin WQFN package. The LMH1208 is pin compatible with the LMH1228 (12G Dual CableDriver with Integrated Reclocker).