|Package | PIN:||RMS | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Gain Bandwidth Product (GBP): 8 GHz
- Excellent Linearity Performance:
DC to 2 GHz, G = 12 dB
- Slew Rate: 17,500 V/µs
- Low HD2, HD3 Distortion
(1 VPP, 200 Ω, DE-DE, G = 12 dB):
- 100 MHz:HD2 at –104 dBc, HD3 at –96 dBc
- 200 MHz: HD2 at –95 dBc, HD3 at –92 dBc
- 500 MHz: HD2 at –80 dBc, HD3 at –77 dBc
- 1 GHz: HD2 at –64dBc, HD3 at –58 dBc
- Low IMD2, IMD3 Distortion
(2 VPP, 200 Ω, DE-DE, G = 12 dB):
- 200 MHz:IMD2 at –96 dBc, IMD3 at –95 dBc
- 500 MHz: IMD2 at –80 dBc, IMD3 at –83dBc
- 1 GHz: IMD2 at –70 dBc, IMD3 at –63dBc
- Input Voltage Noise: 1.25 nV/√Hz
- Input Current Noise: 3.5 pA/√Hz
- Supports Single- and Dual-Supply Operation
- Power Consumption: 55 mA
- Power-Down Feature
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH5401IRMST
The LMH5401 device is a very high-performance, differential amplifier optimized for radiofrequency (RF), intermediate frequency (IF), or high-speed, dc-coupled, time-domain applications.The device is ideal for dc- or ac-coupled applications that may require asingle-ended-to-differential (SE-DE) conversion when driving an analog-to-digital converter (ADC).The LMH5401 generates very low levels of second- and third-order distortion when operating in SE-DEor differential-to-differential (DE-DE) mode.
The amplifier is optimized for use in both SE-DE and DE-DE systems.The device has unprecedented usable bandwidth fromDC to 2 GHz. The LMH5401 can be used for SE-DE conversions in the signal chain without externalbaluns in a wide range of applications such as test and measurement, broadband communications, andhigh-speed data acquisition.
A common-mode reference input pin aligns the amplifier output common-mode with the ADCinput requirements. Power supplies between 3.3 V and 5 V can be selected and dual-supply operationis supported when required by the application. A power-down feature is also available for powersavings.
This level of performance is achieved at a very low power level of 275 mW when a 5-Vsupply is used. The device is fabricated in Texas Instruments advanced complementary BiCMOSprocess and is available in a space-saving, UQFN-14 package for higher performance.