|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 500 MHz, 500 mVPP, −3 dB Bandwidth, AV=2
- 400 MHz, 2VPP, −3 dB Bandwidth, AV=2
- 8 ns Channel Switching Time
- 70 dB Channel to Channel Isolation @ 10 MHz
- 0.02%, 0.05° Diff. Gain, Diff. Phase
- 0.1 dB Gain Flatness to 150 MHz
- 2200 V/μs Slew Rate
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 6 V (±3 V) to
12 V (±6 V)
- −68 dB HD2 @ 5 MHz
- −84 dB HD3 @ 5 MHz
Texas Instruments LMH6570MA/NOPB
The LMH6570 is a high performance analog multiplexer optimized for professional grade video and other high fidelity, high bandwidth analog applications. The output amplifier selects one of two buffered input signals based on the state of the SEL pin. The LMH6570 provides a 400 MHz bandwidth at 2-VPP output signal levels. Multimedia and high definition television (HDTV) applications can benefit from the 0.1-dB bandwidth of 150 MHz and the 2200-V/µs slew rate of LMH6570.
The LMH6570 supports composite video applications with its 0.02% and 0.05° differential gain and phase errors for NTSC and PAL video signals while driving a single, back terminated 75-Ω load. An 80-mA linear output current is available for driving multiple video load applications.
The LMH6570 gain is set by external feedback and gain set resistors for maximum flexibility.
The LMH6570 is available in the 8-pin SOIC package.