|Package | PIN:||PFB | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 8 Inputs and 4 Outputs
- 48-pin TQFP Package
- −3 dB Bandwidth (VOUT = 2 VPP, RL = 1 kΩ)
- −3 dB Bandwidth (VOUT = 2 VPP, RL = 150Ω)
- Fast Slew Rate 2100 V/μs
- Channel to Channel Crosstalk (10/100 MHz) −70/ −52 dBc
- All Hostile Crosstalk (10/100 MHz) −55/−45 dBc
- Easy to Use Serial Programming 4 Wire Bus
- Two Programming Modes Serial & Addressed Modes
- Symmetrical Pinout Facilitates Expansion.
- Output Current ±70 mA
- Two Gain Options AV = 1 or AV = 2
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH6580VS/NOPB
The LMH family of products is joined by the LMH6580 and the LMH6581, high speed, non-blocking, analog, crosspoint switches. The LMH6580/LMH6581 are designed for high speed, DC coupled, analog signals such as high resolution video (UXGA and higher). The LMH6580/LMH6581 each has eight inputs and four outputs. The non-blocking architecture allows any output to be connected to any input, including an input that is already selected. With fully buffered inputs the LMH6580/LMH6581 can be impedance matched to nearly any source impedance. The buffered outputs of the LMH6580/LMH6581 can drive up to two back terminated video loads (75Ω load). The outputs and inputs also feature high impedance inactive states allowing high performance input and output expansion for array sizes such as 8 x 8 or 16 x 4 by combining two devices. The LMH6580/LMH6581 are controlled with a 4 pin serial interface that can be configured as a 3 wire interface. Both serial mode and addressed modes are available.
The LMH6580/LMH6581 come in 48-pin TQFP packages. They also have diagonally symmetrical pin assignments to facilitate double sided board layouts and easy pin connections for expansion.