|Package | PIN:||PAP | 64|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs
- 64-pin Exposed Pad HTQFP Package
- −3 dB Bandwidth (VOUT = 2 VPP, RL = 1 kΩ) 550 MHz
- −3 dB Bandwidth (VOUT = 2 VPP,RL = 150Ω) 450 MHz
- Fast Slew Rate 1800 V/μs
- Channel to Channel Crosstalk (10/ 100 MHz) −70/ −52 dBc
- All Hostile Crosstalk (10/ 100 MHz) −55/−45 dBc
- Easy to Use Serial Programming 4 Wire Bus
- Two Programming Modes Serial & Addressed Modes
- Symmetrical Pinout Facilitates Expansion.
- Output Current ±60 mA
- Gain of 1 Version also Available LMH6582
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH6583YA/NOPB
The LMH family of products is joined by the LMH6583, a high speed, non-blocking, analog, crosspoint switch. The LMH6583 is designed for high speed, DC coupled, analog signals like high resolution video (UXGA and higher). The LMH6583 has 16 inputs and 8 outputs. The non-blocking architecture allows an output to be connected to any input, including an input that is already selected. With fully buffered inputs the LMH6583 can be impedance matched to nearly any source impedance. The buffered outputs of the LMH6583 can drive up to two back terminated video loads (75Ω load). The outputs and inputs also feature high impedance inactive states allowing high performance input and output expansion for array sizes such as 16 x 16 or 32 x 8 by combining two devices. The LMH6583 is controlled with a 4 pin serial interface. Both single serial mode and addressed chain modes are available.
The LMH6583 comes in a 64-pin thermally enhanced HTQFP package. It also has diagonally symmetrical pin assignments to facilitate double sided board layouts and easy pin connections for expansion.