|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- VS = 5V, RL = 1 kΩ, TA = 25°C and AV = +1,
unless otherwise specified.
- Operating voltage range 2.7V to 11V
- Supply current per channel 1.25 mA
- Small signal bandwidth 130 MHz
- Input offset voltage (limit at 25°C) ±0.75 mV
- Slew rate 55 V/µs
- Settling time to 0.1% 90 ns
- Settling time to 0.01% 120 ns
- SFDR (f = 100 kHz, AV = +1, VOUT = 2 VPP) 100 dBc
- 0.1 dB bandwidth (AV = +2) 15 MHz
- Low voltage noise 10 nV/√Hz
- Rail-to-Rail input and output
- AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualified 40°C to +105°C
- Manufactured on an automotive grade flow
Texas Instruments LMH6619QMAK/NOPB
The LMH6619Q (dual) is a 130 MHz rail-to-rail input and output amplifier designed for ease of use in a wide range of applications requiring high speed, low supply current, low noise, and the ability to drive complex ADC and video loads. The operating voltage range extends from 2.7V to 11V and the supply current is typically 1.25 mA per channel at 5V. The LMH6619Q is a member of the PowerWise® family and have an exceptional power-to- performance ratio.
The amplifiers voltage feedback design topology provides balanced inputs and high open loop gain for ease of use and accuracy in applications such as active filter design. Offset voltage is typically 0.1 mV and settling time to 0.01% is 120 ns which combined with an 100 dBc SFDR at 100 kHz makes the part suitable for use as an input buffer for popular 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit and 14-bit mega-sample ADCs.
The input common mode range extends 200 mV beyond the supply rails. On a single 5V supply with a ground terminated 150Ω load the output swings to within 37 mV of the ground rail, while a mid-rail terminated 1 kΩ load will swing to 77 mV of either rail, providing true single supply operation and maximum signal dynamic range on low power rails. The amplifier output will source and sink 35 mA and drive up to 30 pF loads without the need for external compensation.
The LMH6619Q is offered in the 8-Pin SOIC package.