|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- −3 dB BW (AV = +1) 130 MHz
- Supply Voltage Range 2.7 V to 12.8 V
- Slew Rate, (AV = −1) 130V/µs(1)
- Supply Current (no load) 2.7 mA/amp
- Output Short Circuit Current +115 mA to 145 mA
- Linear Output Current ±75 mA
- Input Common Mode Volt. 0.5 V Beyond V−,
1 V from V+
- Output Voltage Swing 40 mV from Rails
- Input Voltage Noise (100 kHz) 17nV/√Hz
- Input Current Noise (100 kHz) 0.9pA/√Hz
- THD (5 MHz, RL = 2 kΩ, VO = 2 VPP,
AV = +2) −62 dBc
- Settling Time 68 ns
- Fully Characterized for 3 V, 5 V, and ±5 V
- Overdrive Recovery 100 ns
- Output Short Circuit Protected(2)
- No Output Phase Reversal with CMVR Exceeded
(VS = ±5 V, TA = 25°C,
RL = 2 kΩ, AV = +1. Typical Values Unless
Texas Instruments LMH6642MAX/NOPB
The LMH664X family true single supply voltage feedback amplifiers offer high speed (130 MHz), low distortion (−62 dBc), and exceptionally high output current (approximately 75 mA) at low cost and with reduced power consumption when compared against existing devices with similar performance.
Input common mode voltage range extends to 0.5V below V− and 1 V from V+. Output voltage range extends to within 40 mV of either supply rail, allowing wide dynamic range especially desirable in low voltage applications. The output stage is capable of approximately 75 mA in order to drive heavy loads. Fast output Slew Rate (130 V/µs) ensures large peak-to-peak output swings can be maintained even at higher speeds, resulting in exceptional full power bandwidth of 40 MHz with a 3 V supply. These characteristics, along with low cost, are ideal features for a multitude of industrial and commercial applications.
Careful attention has been paid to ensure device stability under all operating voltages and modes. The result is a very well behaved frequency response characteristic (0.1dB gain flatness up the 12 MHz under 150 Ω load and AV = +2) with minimal peaking (typically 2dB maximum) for any gain setting and under both heavy and light loads. This along with fast settling time (68ns) and low distortion allows the device to operate well in ADC buffer, and high frequency filter applications as well as other applications.
This device family offers professional quality video performance with low DG (0.01%) and DP (0.01°) characteristics. Differential Gain and Differential Phase characteristics are also well maintained under heavy loads (150 Ω) and throughout the output voltage range. The LMH664X family is offered in single (LMH6642), dual (LMH6643), and quad (LMH6644) options.