|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (VS = ±5 V, TA = 25°C,
RL = 2 kΩ, AV = +1. Typical Values
Unless Unless Specified).
- −3dB BW (AV = +1) 130 MHz
- Supply Voltage Range 2.7 V to 10 V
- Slew Rate, (AV = −1) 130V/µs1
- Supply Current (no load) 2.7 mA/amp
- Output Short Circuit Current +115 mA/−145 mA
- Linear Output Current ±75mA
- Input Common Mode Voltage 0.5V Beyond V−,
1V from V+
- Output Voltage Swing 40mV from Rails
- Input Voltage Noise (100kHz) 17nV/√Hz
- Input Current Noise (100kHz) 0.9pA/√Hz
- THD (5MHz, RL = 2 kΩ, VO =
2VPP, AV = +2) −62 dBc
- Settling Time 68ns
- Fully Characterized for 3 V, 5 V, and ±5 V
- Overdrive Recovery 100ns
- Output Short Circuit Protected2
- No Output Phase Reversal with CMVR Exceeded
- LMH6643QMM and LMH6642QMF are AEC-Q100
Grade 3 Qualified and are Manufactured on an
Automotive Grade Flow
Texas Instruments LMH6643QMM/NOPB
The LMH664X family true single supply voltage feedback amplifiers offer high speed (130 MHz), low distortion (−62 dBc), and exceptionally high output current (approximately 75 mA) at low cost and with reduced power consumption when compared against existing devices with similar performance.
Input common mode voltage range extends to 0.5 V below V− and 1 V from V+. Output voltage range extends to within 40mV of either supply rail, allowing wide dynamic range especially desirable in low voltage applications. The output stage is capable of approximately 75 mA in order to drive heavy loads. Fast output Slew Rate (130 V/µs) ensures large peak-to-peak output swings can be maintained even at higher speeds, resulting in exceptional full power bandwidth of 40 MHz with a 3-V supply. These characteristics, along with low cost, are ideal features for a multitude of industrial and commercial applications.
Careful attention has been paid to ensure device stability under all operating voltages and modes. The result is a very well behaved frequency response characteristic (0.1dB gain flatness up the 12MHz under 150Ω load and AV = +2) with minimal peaking (typically 2dB maximum) for any gain setting and under both heavy and light loads. This along with fast settling time (68ns) and low distortion allows the device to operate well in ADC buffer, and high frequency filter applications as well as other applications.
This device family offers professional quality video performance with low DG (0.01%) and DP (0.01°) characteristics. Differential Gain and Differential Phase characteristics are also well maintained under heavy loads (150Ω) and throughout the output voltage range. The LMH664X family is offered in single (LMH6642) and dual (LMH6643).