|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- −3dB BW (AV = +1) 270 MHz
- Supply Voltage Range 3 V to 12 V
- Slew Rate, (VS = ±5 V) 700 V/µs
- Supply Current 6.2 mA/amp
- Output Current +80/−90 mA
- Input Common-Mode Volt. 0.5 V Beyond V−, 1.7 V
- Output Voltage Swing (RL = 2 kΩ) 0.8 V from
- Input Voltage Noise 11 nV/√Hz
- Input Current Noise 2.1 pA√Hz/
- DG Error 0.03%
- DP Error 0.10°
- THD (5MHz) −55 dBc
- Settling Time (0.1%) 37ns
- Fully Characterized for 5 V, and ±5 V
- Output Overdrive Recovery 18 ns
- Output Short Circuit Protected(1)
- No Output Phase Reversal With CMVR Exceeded
VS = 5 V, TA = 25°C, RL = 100 Ω (Typical Values
Texas Instruments LMH6657MF/NOPB
The LMH6657 and LMH6658 devices are low-cost operational amplifiers that operate from a single supply with input voltage range extending below the V−. Based on easy to use voltage feedback topology and boasting fast slew rate (700 V/µs) and high speed (140 MHz GBWP), the LMH6657 (Single) and LMH6658 (dual) can be used in high speed large signal applications. These applications include instrumentation, communication devices, set-top boxes, and so forth.
With a 3dB BW of 100 MHz (AV = +2) and DG & DP of 0.03% & 0.10° respectively, the LMH6657 and LMH6658 are well suited for video applications. The output stage can typically supply 80 mA into the load with a swing of about 1 V from either rail.
For Industrial applications, the LMH6657 and LMH6658 are excellent cost-saving choices. Input referred voltage noise is low and the input voltage can extend below V− to ease amplification of low level signals that could be at or near the system ground. With low distortion and fast settling, LMH6657 and LMH6658 can provide buffering for A/D and D/A applications.
The LMH6657 and LMH6658 versatility and ease of use is extended even further by offering these high slew rate, high-speed operational amplifiers in miniature packages such as SOT-23-5, SC70, SOIC-8, and VSSOP-8.