|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 400MHz (AV = +2V/V, VOUT = 500mVPP) −3dB BW
- 250MHz (AV = +2V/V, VOUT = 2VPP) -3dB BW
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness to 120MHz
- Low Power: 5.6mA
- TTL Compatible Shutdown Pin (LMH6720)
- Very Low Diff. Gain, Phase: 0.01%, 0.01° (LMH6714)
- −58 HD2/ −70 HD3 at 20MHz
- Fast Slew Rate: 1800V/μs
- Low Shutdown Current: 500uA (LMH6720)
- 11ns Turn on Time (LMH6720)
- 7ns Shutdown Time (LMH6720)
- Unity Gain Stable
- Improved Replacement for CLC400,401,402,404,406 and 446 (LMH6714)
- Improved Replacement for CLC405 (LMH6720)
- Improved Replacement for CLC415 (LMH6722)
- LMH6722QSD is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified and is Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH6722MA/NOPB
The LMH6714/LMH6720/LMH6722 series combine Texas Instruments' VIP10 high speed complementary bipolar process with Texas Instruments' current feedback topology to produce a very high speed op amp. These amplifiers provide a 400MHz small signal bandwidth at a gain of +2V/V and a 1800V/μs slew rate while consuming only 5.6mA from ±5V supplies.
The LMH6714/LMH6720/LMH6722 series offer exceptional video performance with its 0.01% and 0.01° differential gain and phase errors for NTSC and PAL video signals while driving a back terminated 75Ω load. They also offer a flat gain response of 0.1dB to 120MHz. Additionally, they can deliver 70mA continuous output current. This level of performance makes them an ideal op amp for broadcast quality video systems.
The LMH6714/LMH6720/LMH6722's small packages (SOIC, SOT-23 and WSON), low power requirement, low noise and distortion allow the LMH6714/LMH6720/LMH6722 to serve portable RF applications. The high impedance state during shutdown makes the LMH6720 suitable for use in multiplexing multiple high speed signals onto a shared transmission line. The LMH6720 is also ideal for portable applications where current draw can be reduced with the shutdown function.