|Package | PIN:||DBQ | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supply Range 3 to 12V Single Supply
- Supply Range ±1.5V to ±6V Split Supply
- 1.0 GHz −3 dB Small Signal Bandwidth
- (AV = +1, VS = ±5V)
- 650 MHz −3 dB Small Signal Bandwidth
- (AV = +2, VS = 5V)
- Low Supply Current (5.5 mA per op Amp, VS = 5V)
- 2.1 nV/√Hz Input Noise Voltage
- 3750 V/μs Slew Rate
- 70 mA Linear Output Current
- CMIR and Output Swing to 1V from Each Supply Rail
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH6733MQ/NOPB
The LMH6733 is a triple, wideband, operational amplifier designed specifically for use where high speed and low power are required. Input voltage range and output voltage swing are optimized for operation on supplies as low as 3V and up to ±6V. Benefiting from TI’s current feedback architecture, the LMH6733 offers a gain range of ±1 to ±10 while providing stable operation without external compensation, even at unity gain. These amplifiers provide 650 MHz small signal bandwidth at a gain of 2 V/V , a low 2.1 nV/√Hz input referred noise and only consume 5.5 mA (per amplifier) from a single 5V supply.
The LMH6733 is offered in a 16-Pin SSOP package with flow through pinout for ease of layout and is also pin compatible with the LMH6738. Each amplifier has an individual shutdown pin.