|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- (VS = 5V TA = 25°C, Typical Values unless Otherwise Specified)
- Propagation Delay @ 100 mV Overdrive 2.9 ns
- Rise and Fall Times 0.6 ns
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 12V
- Supply Current 6.8 mA
- Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
- LVDS Output
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMH7220MK/NOPB
The LMH7220 is a high speed, low power comparator with an operating supply voltage range of 2.7V to 12V. The LMH7220 has a differential, LVDS output, driving 325 mV into a 100Ω symmetrical transmission line. The LMH7220 has a 2.9 ns propagation delay and 0.6 ns rise and fall times while the supply current is only 6.8 mA at 5V (load current excluded).
The LMH7220 inputs have a voltage range that extends 200 mV below ground, allowing ground sensing applications. The LMH7220 is available in the 6-Pin SOT package. This package is ideal where space is a critical item.