|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 3:1 Input Multiplexer
- Two Universal Inputs Operate up to 3.1 GHz and AcceptLVPECL, LVDS, CML, SSTL, HSTL, HCSL, or Single-Ended Clocks
- One Crystal InputAccepts 10 to 40 MHz Crystal or Single-Ended Clock
- Two Banks With 5 Differential Outputs Each
- LVPECL, LVDS,HCSL, or Hi-Z (Selectable Per Bank)
- LVPECL Additive Jitter with LMK03806 ClockSource at 156.25 MHz:
- 20 fs RMS (10 kHz to 1 MHz)
- 51 fs RMS (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
- High PSRR: -65/-76 dBc (LVPECL/LVDS) at 156.25 MHz
- LVCMOS Output with Synchronous Enable Input
- Pin-Controlled Configuration
- VCC Core Supply: 3.3 V ± 5%
- 3 Independent VCCO Output Supplies: 3.3 V/2.5 V ± 5%
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK00301SQE/NOPB
The LMK00301 is a 3-GHz, 10-output differential fanout buffer intended forhigh-frequency, low-jitter clock/data distribution and level translation. The input clock can beselected from two universal inputs or one crystal input. The selected input clock is distributed totwo banks of 5 differential outputs and one LVCMOS output. Both differential output banks can beindependently configured as LVPECL, LVDS, or HCSL drivers, or disabled. The LVCMOS output has asynchronous enable input for runt-pulse-free operation when enabled or disabled. The LMK00301operates from a 3.3 V core supply and 3 independent 3.3 V/2.5 V output supplies.
The LMK00301 provides high performance, versatility, and power efficiency, making itideal for replacing fixed-output buffer devices while increasing timing margin in thesystem.
The LMK00301A is nearly identical to the LMK00301, but does not have power supplysequencing requirements between the core and output supply domains.