|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 20 fs Additive Jitter
- Integrated Integer-N PLL with Outstanding Normalized Phase Noise Contribution of -224 dBc/Hz
- Clock Output Frequency Range of 1 to 800 MHz
- 3 LVDS and 5 LVPECL Clock Outputs
- Dedicated Divider and Delay Blocks on Each Clock Output
- Pin Compatible Family of Clocking Devices
- 3.15 to 3.45 V Operation
- Package: 48 Pin WQFN (7.0 x 7.0 x 0.8 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK02000ISQ/NOPB
The LMK02000 precision clock conditioner combines the functions of jittercleaning/reconditioning, multiplication, and distribution of a reference clock. The deviceintegrates a high performance Integer-N Phase Locked Loop (PLL), three LVDS, and five LVPECL clockoutput distribution blocks.
Each clock distribution block includes a programmable divider, a phase synchronizationcircuit, a programmable delay, a clock output mux, and an LVDS or LVPECL output buffer. This allowsmultiple integer-related and phase-adjusted copies of the reference to be distributed to eightsystem components.
The clock conditioner comes in a 48-pin WQFN package and is footprint compatible withother clocking devices in the same family.