|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated VCO with Very Low Phase Noise Floor
- Integrated Integer-N PLL with Outstanding Normalized Phase Noise Contribution of -224 dBc/Hz
- VCO Divider Values of 2 to 8 (All Divides)
- Channel Divider Values of 1, 2 to 510 (even divides)
- LVDS and LVPECL Clock Outputs
- Partially Integrated Loop Filter
- Dedicated Divider and Delay Blocks on Each Clock Output
- Pin Compatible Family of Clocking Devices
- 3.15 to 3.45 V Operation
- Package: 48 Pin WQFN (7.0 x 7.0 x 0.8 mm)
- 200 fs RMS Clock Generator Performance (10 Hz to 20 MHz) with a Clean Input Clock
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK03001CISQ/NOPB
The LMK03000 family of precision clock conditioners combine the functions of jitter cleaning/reconditioning, multiplication, and distribution of a reference clock. The devices integrate a Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO), a high performance Integer-N Phase Locked Loop (PLL), a partially integrated loop filter, and up to eight outputs in various LVDS and LVPECL combinations.
The VCO output is optionally accessible on the Fout port. Internally, the VCO output goes through a VCO Divider to feed the various clock distribution blocks.
Each clock distribution block includes a programmable divider, a phase synchronization circuit, a programmable delay, a clock output mux, and an LVDS or LVPECL output buffer. This allows multiple integer-related and phase-adjusted copies of the reference to be distributed to eight system components.
The clock conditioners come in a 48-pin WQFN package and are footprint compatible with other clocking devices in the same family.