|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated VCO with Very Low Phase Noise Floor
- Integrated Integer-N PLL with Outstanding Normalized Phase Noise Contribution of
- Clock Generator Performance (10 Hz - 20 MHz)
- LMK03002C: 200 fs RMS Jitter
- Jitter Cleaner Performance Grade (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
- LMK03002: 800 fs RMS Jitter
- LMK03002C: 400 fs RMS Jitter
- VCO Frequency: 1566 to 1724 MHz
- Clock Output Frequency Range of 1 to 862 MHz
- 4 LVPECL Clock Outputs
- Partially Integrated Loop Filter
- Dedicated Divider and Delay Blocks on Each Clock Output
- Pin Compatible Family of Clocking Devices
- 3.15 to 3.45 V Operation
- Package: 48 Pin WQFN (7.0 x 7.0 x 0.8 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK03002ISQ/NOPB
The LMK03002/LMK03002C precision clock conditioners combine the functions of jitter cleaning/reconditioning, multiplication, and distribution of a reference clock. The devices integrate a Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO), a high performance Integer-N Phase Locked Loop (PLL), a partially integrated loop filter, and four LVPECL clock output distribution blocks.
The VCO output is optionally accessible on the Fout port. Internally, the VCO output goes through a VCO Divider to feed the various clock distribution blocks.
Each clock distribution block includes a programmable divider, a phase synchronization circuit, a programmable delay, a clock output mux, and an LVPECL output buffer. This allows multiple integer-related and phase-adjusted copies of the reference to be distributed to four system components.
The clock conditioners come in a 48-pin WQFN package and are footprint compatible with other clocking devices in the same family.