|Package | PIN:||NKD | 64|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultralow RMS Jitter Performance
- 100-fs RMS Jitter (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
- 123-fsRMS Jitter (100 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Dual Loop PLLatinum™ PLL Architecture
- Integrated Low-Noise Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- Holdover Mode when Input Clocks are Lost
- Automatic or Manual Triggering/Recovery
- Normalized [1 Hz] PLL Noise Floor of –227 dBc/Hz
- Phase Detector Rate up to 155 MHz
- OSCin Frequency-doubler
- Integrated Low-Noise VCO
- 3 Redundant Input Clocks with LOS
- Automatic and Manual Switch-OverModes
- 50% Duty Cycle Output Divides, 1 to 1045 (Even and Odd)
- LVPECL, LVDS, or LVCMOS Programmable Outputs
- Precision Digital Delay, Fixed or Dynamically Adjustable
- 25-ps Step Analog Delay Control.
- 6 Differential Outputs. Up to 12 Single Ended.
- Up to 5 VCXO/Crystal BufferedOutputs
- Clock Rates of up to 2600 MHz
- 0-Delay Mode
- Three Default Clock Outputs at Power Up
- Multi-mode: Dual PLL, Single PLL, and Clock Distribution
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40 to 85 °C
- 3.15-V to 3.45-V Operation
- Package: 64-Pin WQFN (9 mm × 9 mm × 0.8 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK04906BISQX/NOPB
The LMK04906 is the industrys highest performance clock jitter attenuator with superiorclock jitter cleaning, generation, and distribution with advanced features to meet high performancetiming application needs.
The LMK04906 accepts 3 clock inputs ranging from 1 kHz to500 MHz and generates 6 unique clock output frequencies ranging from284 kHz to 2.6 GHz. The LMK04906 can also buffer a crystal or VCXO to generate a7th unique clock frequency.
The device provides virtually all frequency translation combinations required for SONET,Ethernet, Fibre Channel and multi-mode Wireless Base Stations.
The LMK04906 input clock frequency and clock multiplication ratio are programmablethrough a SPI interface.