|Package | PIN:||SIA | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Noise, High Performance
- Jitter: 150 fs RMS typical Fout > 100 MHz
- PSRR: –60 dBc, Robust Supply Noise Immunity
- Supported Output Format
- LVPECL and LVDS up to 800 MHz
- HCSL up to 400 MHz
- Total Frequency Tolerance of ±50 ppm (LMK60X2) and ±25 ppm (LMK60X0)
- 3.3-V Operating Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range (–40ºC to +85ºC)
- 7-mm × 5-mm 6-pin Package That is Pin-Compatible With Industry Standard 7050 XO Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK60E2-150M00SIAT
The LMK60XX device is a low jitter oscillator that generates a commonly used referenceclock. The device is pre-programmed in factory to support any reference clock frequency; supportedoutput formats are LVPECL, and LVDS up to 800 MHz, and HCSL up to 400 MHz. Internal powerconditioning provide excellent power supply ripple rejection (PSRR), reducing the cost andcomplexity of the power delivery network. The device operates from a single 3.3-V ±5% supply.