|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Unless Otherwise Noted, Typical Values at VS = 5V.
- Input Offset Voltage ±150 μV (Max)
- Input Bias Current 100 fA
- Input Voltage Noise 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Gain Bandwidth Product 17 MHz
- Supply Current (LMP7711) 1.15 mA
- Supply Current (LMP7712) 1.30 mA
- Supply Voltage Range 1.8V to 5.5V
- THD+N @ f = 1 kHz 0.001%
- Operating Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
- Rail-to-rail Output Swing
- Space Saving SOT Package (LMP7711)
- 10-pin VSSOP Package (LMP7712)
Texas Instruments LMP7711MKE/NOPB
The LMP7711/LMP7712 are single and dual low noise, low offset, CMOS input, rail-to-rail output precision amplifiers with a high gain bandwidth product and an enable pin. The LMP7711/LMP7712 are part of the LMP precision amplifier family and are ideal for a variety of instrumentation applications.
Utilizing a CMOS input stage, the LMP7711/LMP7712 achieve an input bias current of 100 fA, an input referred voltage noise of 5.8 nV/√Hz, and an input offset voltage of less than ±150 μV. These features make the LMP7711/LMP7712 superior choices for precision applications.
Consuming only 1.15 mA of supply current, the LMP7711 offers a high gain bandwidth product of 17 MHz, enabling accurate amplification at high closed loop gains.
The LMP7711/LMP7712 have a supply voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V, which makes these ideal choices for portable low power applications with low supply voltage requirements. In order to reduce the already low power consumption the LMP7711/LMP7712 have an enable function. Once in shutdown, the LMP7711/LMP7712 draw only 140 nA of supply current.
The LMP7711/LMP7712 are built with TI's advanced VIP50 process technology. The LMP7711 is offered in a 6-pin SOT package and the LMP7712 is offered in a 10-pin VSSOP.