|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Unless Otherwise Noted,
Typical Values at VS = 5V.
- Input Offset Voltage ±150 μV (Max)
- Input Bias Current 100 fA
- Input Voltage Noise 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Gain Bandwidth Product 17 MHz
- Supply Current (LMP7715) 1.15 mA
- Supply Current (LMP7716/LMP7716Q) 1.30 mA
- Supply Voltage Range 1.8V to 5.5V
- THD+N @ f = 1 kHz 0.001%
- Operating Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
- Rail-to-rail Output Swing
- Space Saving SOT-23 Package (LMP7715)
- 8-Pin VSSOP Package (LMP7716/LMP7716Q)
- LMP7716Q is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified and is Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMP7715MFE/NOPB
The LMP7715/LMP7716/LMP7716Q are single and dual low noise, low offset, CMOS input, rail-to-rail output precision amplifiers with high gain bandwidth products. The LMP7715/LMP7716/LMP7716Q are part of the LMP precision amplifier family and are ideal for a variety of instrumentation applications.
Utilizing a CMOS input stage, the LMP7715/LMP7716/LMP7716Q achieve an input bias current of 100 fA, an input referred voltage noise of 5.8 nV/√Hz, and an input offset voltage of less than ±150 μV. These features make the LMP7715/LMP7716/LMP7716Q superior choices for precision applications.
Consuming only 1.15 mA of supply current, the LMP7715 offers a high gain bandwidth product of 17 MHz, enabling accurate amplification at high closed loop gains.
The LMP7715/LMP7716/LMP7716Q have a supply voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V, which makes these ideal choices for portable low power applications with low supply voltage requirements.
The LMP7715/LMP7716/LMP7716Q are built with TI’s advanced VIP50 process technology. The LMP7715 is offered in a 5-pin SOT-23 package and the LMP7716/LMP7716Q is offered in an 8-pin VSSOP.
The LMP7716Q incorporates enhanced manufacturing and support processes for the automotive market, including defect detection methodologies. Reliability qualification is compliant with the requirements and temperature grades defined in the AEC-Q100 standard.