|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- (Typical 5V Supply, Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Input Offset Voltage: ±150 µV (max)
- Input Referred Voltage Noise: 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Input Bias Current: 100 fA
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 88 MHz
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Supply Current Per Channel
- LMP7717: 1.15 mA
- LMP7718: 1.30 mA
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- @ 10 kΩ Load: 25 mV from Rail
- @ 2 kΩ Load: 45 mV from Rail
- Ensured 2.5V and 5.0V Performance
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% @1 kHz, 600Ω
- Temperature Range: −40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMP7717MFX/NOPB
The LMP7717 (single) and the LMP7718 (dual) low noise, CMOS input operational amplifiers offer a low input voltage noise density of 5.8 nV/√Hz while consuming only 1.15 mA (LMP7717) of quiescent current. The LMP7717/LMP7718 are stable at a gain of 10 and have a gain bandwidth (GBW) product of 88 MHz. The LMP7717/LMP7718 have a supply voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V and can operate from a single supply. The LMP7717/LMP7718 each feature a rail-to-rail output stage. Both amplifiers are part of the LMP precision amplifier family and are ideal for a variety of instrumentation applications.
The LMP7717 family provides optimal performance in low voltage and low noise systems. A CMOS input stage, with typical input bias currents in the range of a few femto-Amperes, and an input common mode voltage range, which includes ground, make the LMP7717/LMP7718 ideal for low power sensor applications where high speeds are needed.
The LMP7717/LMP7718 are manufactured using TI’s advanced VIP50 process. The LMP7717 is offered in either a 5-Pin SOT-23 or an 8-Pin SOIC package. The LMP7718 is offered in either the 8-Pin SOIC or the 8-Pin VSSOP.