|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Bidirectional or Unidirectional Sensing
- Common Mode Voltage Range: 4.0 V to 76 V
- Supply Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 76 V
- Fixed Gains: 20, 60, and 100 V/V
- Gain Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Offset: ±80 µV
- Bandwidth (–3 dB): 270 kHz
- Quiescent Current: < 100 µA
- Buffered High-Current Output: > 5 mA
- Input Bias Current: 7 µA
- PSRR (DC): 122 dB
- CMRR (DC): 124 dB
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMP8481ATQDGKRQ1
The automotive-qualified LMP8480-Q1 and LMP8481-Q1 devices are precision, high-side,current-sense amplifiers that amplify a small differential voltage developed across a current-senseresistor in the presence of high input common-mode voltages. These amplifiers are designed forbidirectional (LMP8481-Q1) or unidirectional (LMP8480-Q1) current applications and accept inputsignals with a common-mode voltage range from 4 V to 76 V with a bandwidth of 270 kHz. Because theoperating power-supply range overlaps the input common-mode voltage range, the LMP848x-Q1 can bepowered by the same voltage that is being monitored. This benefit eliminates the need for anintermediate supply voltage to be routed to the point of load where the current is being monitored,resulting in reduced component count and board space.
The LMP848x-Q1 family consists of fixed gains of 20, 60, and 100 for applications thatdemand high accuracy over temperature. The low-input offset voltage allows the use of smaller senseresistors without sacrificing system error. The LMP8480-Q1 and LMP8481-Q1 are pin-for-pinreplacements for the MAX4080 and MAX4081 devices, offering improved offset voltage, wider referenceadjust range, and higher output drive capabilities. The LMP8480-Q1 and LMP8481-Q1 are available inan 8-pin VSSOP package.