|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Space Saving 3 x 3 x 0.8 mm WSON-10 Package
- Input Voltage Range of 3V to 20V
- Output Voltage Range of 1V to 18V
- LMR12015 and LMR12020 Deliver 1.5A and 2A Maximum Output Current Respectively
- 2 MHz Switching Frequency
- Frequency Synchronization from 1.00 MHz to 2.35 MHz
- 70 nA Shutdown Current
- 1% Voltage Reference Accuracy
- Peak Current Mode PWM Operation
- Thermal Shutdown
- Internally Compensated
- Internal Soft-Start
- WEBENCH Enabled
- Tight Accuracy for Powering Digital ICs
- Extremely Easy to Use
- Tiny Overall Solution Reduces System Cost
SIMPLE SWITCHER is a trademark of Texas Instruments. WEBENCH is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMR12015XSDX/NOPB
The LMR12015/20 regulator is a monolithic, high frequency, PWM step-down DC-DC converter in a 10-pin WSON package. It contains all the active functions to provide local DC-DC conversion with fast transient response and accurate regulation in the smallest possible PCB area.
With a minimum of external components the LMR12015/20 is easy to use. The ability to drive 1.5/2A loads respectively, with an internal 150 mΩ NMOS switch results in the best power density available. The control circuitry allows for on-times as low as 65 ns, thus supporting exceptionally high frequency conversion. Switching frequency is internally set to 2 MHz and synchronizable from 1 to 2.35 MHz, which allows the use of extremely small surface mount inductors and chip capacitors. Even though the operating frequency is very high, efficiencies up to 90% are easy to achieve. External shutdown is included featuring an ultra-low shutdown current of 70 nA. The LMR12015/20 utilizes peak current mode control and internal compensation to provide high-performance regulation over a wide range of operating conditions. Additional features include internal soft-start circuitry to reduce inrush current, pulse-by-pulse current limit, thermal shutdown, and output over-voltage protection.