|Package | PIN:||SOT-23-THN (DDC) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range of 4.5V to 42V
- Output Voltage Range of 0.765V to 34V
- Output Current up to 0.3A
- 1.25 MHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Iq, 16 µA Typical
- Short Circuit Protected
- Internally Compensated
- Soft-Start Function
- Thin SOT-23-6 Package (2.97 x 1.65 x 1mm)
- Fully Enabled for WEBENCH® Power Designer
- Tight Accuracy for Powering Digital ICs
- Extremely Easy to Use
- Tiny Overall Solution Reduces System Cost
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMR14203XMK/NOPB
The LMR14203 is a PWM DC/DC buck (step-down) regulator. With a wide input range from 4.5V-42V, it is suitable for a wide range of applications such as power conditioning from unregulated sources. They feature a low RDSON (0.9Ω typical) internal switch for maximum efficiency (85% typical). Operating frequency is fixed at 1.25 MHz allowing the use of small external components while still being able to have low output voltage ripple. Soft-start can be implemented using the shutdown pin with an external RC circuit allowing the user to tailor the soft-start time to a specific application.
The LMR14203 is optimized for up to 300 mA load current.
Additional features include: thermal shutdown, VIN under-voltage lockout, and gate drive under-voltage lockout. The LMR14203 is available in a low profile SOT-6L package.