|Package | PIN:||DRR | 12|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4A
- 4-V to 36-V Input Range
- 1.5-A Continuous Output Current
- Integrated Synchronous Rectification
- 60-ns Minimum Switch-On Time
- Internal Compensation for Ease of Use
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
- PFM Mode at Light Load
- Frequency Synchronization to External Clock
- Soft Start into a Prebiased Load
- High Duty-Cycle Operation Supported
- Output Short-Circuit Protection With Hiccup Mode
- 12-Pin WSON Wettable Flanks Package with PowerPAD™
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMR23615-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMR23615QDRRTQ1
The LMR23615-Q1 SIMPLE SWITCHER® is aneasy-to-use 36 V, 1.5 A synchronous step-down regulator. With a wide input range from 4 V to 36 V,the device is suitable for various applications from industrial to automotive for powerconditioning from unregulated sources. Peak-current-mode control is employed to achieve simplecontrol loop compensation and cycle-by-cycle current limiting. A quiescent current of 75 µA makesit suitable for battery-powered systems. An ultra-low 2-µA shutdown current can further prolongbattery life. Internal loop compensation means that the user is free from the tedious task of loopcompensation design. This also minimizes the external components.
An extended family is available in 2.5-A (LMR23625-Q1) and 3-A (LMR23630-Q1) load-currentoptions in pin-to-pin compatible packages allowing simple, optimum PCB layout. A precision enableinput allows simplification of regulator control and system power sequencing. Protection featuresinclude cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccup-mode short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdowndue to excessive power dissipation.